Guidelines: preparing Poster flash talk presentations
1. All poster presenters are kindly requested to prepare and present in front of the auditorium a Poster Flash Talk. During the plenary sessions, the authors will have the opportunity to show three PowerPoint slides focusing on the main aim of their research and key findings.
2. Poster Flash Talks are meant to be SHORT (2 minutes MAX, ONLY 3 slides) presentation.
3. The purpose of the Flash Talk is to stimulate the audience to view the posters and to discuss the research with the authors during the whole congress breaks, posters social time in the exhibition area, where the posters are displayed.
4. A poster award is considered for the three best posters with a cash prize of Euro 400, 300 and 200 respectively.
5. The final programme will be published in the Congress website where you will find the exact timing.
Please take into account the following:
1. Presentations should be prepared for use with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 in a Windows compatible format; there will not be any Apple Inc. equipment available. If made in another programme or in an earlier PowerPoint version, please make sure that it is compatible with PowerPoint 2010.
2. The preferred Power-Point format would be .ppt and not .pptx .
3. We will make a PPT-show of all poster flash, to enable a smooth follow-up.
4. Also, take your presentation on a USB flash drive to the meeting.
5. We invite you to send in your .ppt poster flash presentation to plasticsheritage2019@ciuhct.
Poster size/ Layout
Width x Height (mm)
Width x Height (in)
841 x 1189 mm
33.1 x 46.8 in